On July 28th Macie turned three years old, I can't believe it! She talked about her "pink birthday" for months, so I tried to make everything pink, just how she wanted. She had a pink cake with pink frosting, pink cupcakes, pink icecream, pink balloons, pink streamers, pink pinata, pink tablecloth, and pink wrapping for her gifts. She was so excited! She had a lot of fun at her little party with some of her family and friends, and felt so special on her pink birthday. I can't believe that I have a 3 year old, it seems so crazy. She is so funny and crazy and sweet. We love her to death! Happy birthday Macie!
Wednesday, August 3, 2011
Macie Turned 3!
Posted by Reed, Julie , Macie, Branson & Allie at 10:06 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












1 comments:
I love the look on Macie's face as she is looking through her new clothes.
Post a Comment