Friday, January 8, 2010

CoUpLe PiCtUrEs Of MaCiE...

I just wanted to post a couple cute pictures of our little girl, and tell you some cute things she's doing lately. I thought she would be too young to care about a new baby coming, but I think she might understand more than I know. Lately she has been obsessed with babies. If there is ever a car seat around, she's peeking in and saying "baby, baby!" When we babysit a baby, she's constantly trying to give them a bottle, or their binky, or poking them in the eye and saying, "eye, eye!" And she even wants to carry them, don't worry, I don't let her:) Macie's had a runny nose lately, so she gets it wiped A LOT. Yesterday she went and got her doll and a couple little teddy bears, then ran to the bathroom and got some tissue, and wiped all their little noses. I thought that was so cute! She wraps her little doll in a blanket and packs it around everywhere giving it lots of kisses and feeding it her sippy. She always wants to see the baby in my tummy, but also thinks there's one in hers....and her dad's, so I don't think she quite understands that one yet:) But she knows what a baby is, and I think she will be lots of "HELP" when our little guy gets here.


1 comments:

Fab Five said...

She's going to make a great second mommy! What a cutie!