The last couple nights Macie has slept in her own room, which is kind of a big deal for me. A couple weeks ago I moved her just outside of our bedroom door (baby steps). And that was hard enough! I even moved her back into our room after a few nights, ha ha! But the other day I decided to be tough and have her sleep in her own room and go to sleep without me rocking her. I thought I was going to be in for a long, rough night, but she did great! She only cried for about five minutes before she fell right asleep, with her thumb in her mouth of course. It's so fun to see her grow, but I am sad to watch her change so fast!
Wednesday, October 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
They do grow up so fast don't they? Her pics are just adorable and I love her hair!
Way to be brave mama! It's funny to talk about, but letting them have a little independence is so much harder than you think. She is so cute and I know it's not the best thing, but that thumb in her mouth is so adorable.
way to be strong! i still can't believe you have such a cute little girl. well i can cause she looks just like you!
Post a Comment