Our little girl loves her baths! She likes splashing in the water, but especially loves to be NAKED! She only laughs for me every once in a while. But most of the times she has, it was when she was naked.
Oh my, she is SOOO cute! I can't believe how big she is getting! We want to carve pumpkins and do dinner this weekend at our house. Do you guys have plans? We definitely need to get together soon, it's been forever! I wish we could have gone camping with you guys but it's probably a good thing we didn't because I ended up sick and miserable all weekend! We'll call you later this week. (or if you're bored during the day... I can almost guarentee I am too so give me a call!)
Reed and I have been married for 9 years, and have three beautiful children: Macie is 5, Branson is 3, and Allie is 2. I am lucky enough to stay at home with them, and Reed has a great job at Dome Technology. It gets a little crazy around here with three little kids, but I love my life, and I'm so grateful for my family!
1 comments:
Oh my, she is SOOO cute! I can't believe how big she is getting! We want to carve pumpkins and do dinner this weekend at our house. Do you guys have plans? We definitely need to get together soon, it's been forever! I wish we could have gone camping with you guys but it's probably a good thing we didn't because I ended up sick and miserable all weekend! We'll call you later this week. (or if you're bored during the day... I can almost guarentee I am too so give me a call!)
Post a Comment