I'm finally doing it! I haven't updated our blog for about five months, but I'm doing it TODAY! So.......following this post, there are about 10 more new ones!
BOOTS
Branson loves shoes. And he's always trying every one's on. This was my favorite though. These are Macie's friend's boots, and Branson loves them! No pants makes it even cuter.
![]() |
| "I'm awesome." |







5 comments:
Wow... you have been busy blogging today!!! Love all the new posts and your family is so beautiful:)
Okay, I just read all your new posts and loved them! THanks for the update.
Your kids really are so adorable! Lovin the boots with no pants.
So cute! These pictures make me want to hug my little nephew and nieces!!! They are so sweet!!!
So cute! Love all your posts! It's fun to see what you guys have been up to and to see how they are growing! Good luck!
Post a Comment