Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Projects....

It's been fun having some projects to do while I'm waiting around for this baby to come, but I still have so many in my head and in my closet that haven't gotten done yet.  I guess those will have to wait.  Here are some that did get finished though........

After......

Before......

I actually made these a couple years ago.....got the idea off my friend Jenny's blog.  I think they're so fun, and made two sets.  I have lots of salsa and pickle jars saved to make more, but didn't get around to it this year.

I painted and glazed the basket....and grew the stuff inside :)

Same here.....





New bows for the baby and Macie......I've made more, but no pictures.
Wall hanging for baby's room.  I need to do a lot more in there, but I guess that will wait.
Car seat cover
Couple new blankets and pillow for baby girl.....still don't have a name, in case you were wondering.
And a few baby legs.

1 comments:

Rachel Keppner said...

WOW!!! You are getting so much done! and your projects in and out of the garden are BEAUTIFUL! What a wonderful homemaker you are!

We love you, and can't wait to see you guys soon!