Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Almost Spring.....

I planted some bulbs last fall, and they are starting to pop up..........makes me really happy.  Maybe that means spring will come one day. 

These will be little purple flowers that look like grapes....I can't remember what they're called.


These will be big yellow daffodils......


And these will be giant red tulips........





Branson is so cute when he sleeps.  He's always got this little teddy bear under his arm, and I love it.  He has been so cuddly the last couple weeks.  Well, only for a few seconds at a time, but he loves to give hugs.....and he gives really good tight ones.  It melts my heart:)


This is right when he woke up.  We had to leave, so I woke him up with the camera....probably very annoying to him.  






Last Friday we had one of our nicer days, so I took the kids for a walk, then we played outside for a little while.  It was 62 degrees, but a little windy.....but we'll take it.  Then Saturday was extremely windy, and we lost two of our patio chair cushions:( 
Macie's just like me and hates to wear shoes.  So even though it wasn't that warm, I couldn't get her to keep her shoes on. 

Blowing bubbles........Strawberry scented even.

Branson sitting in the stroller. 

Drawing with chalk.

She was so excited to be outside.....I wish we could do it again, but this week's weather looks cold and windy. 

6 comments:

Jessica Stark said...

I love all of your pictures! I wish I could take pictures like that. Your kids are adorable! I can't wait until it warms up either! I need to walk this baby weight off!

Us Bailey's said...

It makes me so happy to see little flowers poking up! I hope we have some happier weather soon - but it's not looking like this week! I have to agree with Macie too. It is much better to go bare foot! I hope you enjoy those soon to be flowers!

Diana said...

I have little buches of green poking up here and there, too. It really lifts one's spirits to see concrete signs of Spring. Those babies are soooo cute and I love them so much!! Thanks for sharing.

Mandy said...

Julie, I miss you! Branson is getting so big so fast, and Macie looks so grown up! Happy Spring!

Anonymous said...

Your kids are so adorable. And you are little miss crafty! Those are all cute things you have made. I love the basement. You guys did a nice job on it. Hope all is well. Take care.

Jo said...

Adorable as usual! AND I got your comment on my blog. So funny... and a little frightening. I'll keep you posted on the craziness! GOOD LUCK! Too bad we don't live closer...think how much fun our kids could have together!