Thursday, March 3, 2011

Macie......

Macie is growing up so much!  She's ALWAYS pretending, dressing up, singing, and dancing!  She's obsessed with anything about princesses and "Married!" (Macie's words)  She says she's going to marry Daddy,  in the temple, with a white dress, and earrings, and necklace, and shoes, and a married (that's a veil)!  She's going to go in the car and drive to the temple.  "And Mommy come, and Grandmas and Grandpas and Casey and Cindy and Karl and Sonja!  And I get MARRIED! In the TEMPLE!"  hahaha.  The other night we went to the visitor's center and she thought she was going to get married in the temple!  It was kind of sad.    

Here is the dinosaur she made out of play dough..........pretty good.  This was the EASIEST recipe for play dough, and fast!  No cooking, and it works great.  I halved this, and it made plenty.

1 cup salt
1 cup water
2 cups flour
1 Tbs oil

-Mix together (I used a mixer with the cookie paddle attachment)
-Store in airtight container in fridge.


Macie and her creation.


This is the first family portrait that Macie drew.  She did it in church.  We are all the red ones.  Branson is the little red one in the bottom corner:)


This is the first recognizable drawing she ever did......on Daddy's list of scouts to call.  It's a face, in case you were wondering. 


This is Macie getting married.  She has my skirt on and she bunched it up so she holding her "flower."  And pillow case on her head for the veil.  I tell you, this girl is obsessed with the idea.  I thought it would wear off by now, but not at all!

3 comments:

Us Bailey's said...

What cutie's you have! Macie is so funny! Little girls are so different than boys! I love her drawings -- so good! Branson is a cutie too! He can join Conner with all the bumps and cuts on his face! Oh the things that they can get into!!!

Rachel Keppner said...

What a neat thing that she already knows the importance of marrying in the temple. What a beautiful goal for her to have so clearly entrenched in her mind! :-) Love that little doll...

Rebekah said...

That is so cute!! I love the bunched skirt as her flowers, she really pays attention to all the little details! her drawings are so cute, you are really capturing her well...such a fun stage!!
love, Rebekah