We got Macie this little step-stool to help her get on the potty. But she never uses it to help her in the bathroom!(she's not doing too great with the potty-training yet) Instead, she uses it to get things she can't reach......like the Halloween candy, and chips(pictures below). It's so funny, I know she's up to something when I hear her dragging her stool out of her bathroom.
I got out of the shower one morning and couldn't find Macie anywhere. I kept calling for her, and she wouldn't answer. I finally noticed that the laundry room door was shut, so I opened the door and found this....
As soon as I opened the door she said, "Hi." She was sitting on the ground with her spoils, and eating all the chips she wanted.
Wednesday, November 24, 2010
The Stool
Posted by Reed, Julie , Macie, Branson & Allie at 8:15 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comments:
That is funny! Drake gets the laundry basket off the dryer and uses it as his stool! Kids are so funny!
Post a Comment