Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Huckleberry Picking...

We haven't been able to go camping nearly as often as we would like this summer! It has been SO BUSY! So on Saturday, after a long day of canning beans, we had a couple hours to go and do something. So we called some friends to go with us up to Kelly Canyon area and pick HUCKLEBERRIES:) We didn't get a lot, but it was fun to get away for a little bit up to the mountains.

Me and my Baby that is growing up way too fast! He is rolling over now, and I don't know what to think about it.

This is Grandpa Jody's Mini-Me. I think Branson looks a lot like Reed's dad when he smiles like this!

Picking berries.

Just like last year.....Macie ate everything she picked...plus some of ours!

The huckleberries themselves:)

2 comments:

Jo said...

So fun...Macie looks just like you, and your little guy is getting so big! Love her bow again. (I'm going to bug you until you tell me how you did it!) :)

The High Family- said...

That picture of Branson is priceless! What a cute little smile.