Our sweet baby boy was born on Thursday, April 29, at about 12:00 PM. He was 6 lbs 15 oz, and 21 in long with hair just like his sister's. I was due on the 27th, and was scheduled to be induced on the 29th at 5:00 AM. They told us to call the hospital at 4:30 to make sure it was ok to come in. So bright and early Thursday morning I called in and they told me they were a little short staffed, so wait until 7:30. But Branson had his heart set on five :) I had my first contraction at about five, and they started out close and strong. so by 6:00 I was calling the hospital again telling them that I had to come in now. It was kind of embarrassing, I felt like I was making it up. My labor was progressing really quickly, so I was able to get my epidural right away, unlike Macie's delivery, and it was great! My body knew what it was doing this time, so the pushing was a breeze....amazing! And at about noon we said hello to Branson Reed Denning. To tell you the truth, I was really nervous about not feeling an instant bond with our little boy. I was SO excited to have Macie, and I just couldn't wait for her to come out so I could start being a mom! But with Branson I was so nervous to have another baby while I still had a toddler, and I was DREADING nursing again. I felt so guilty for not feeling a special bond with this one like I had with Macie before she was born. But the moment this little guy was born both Reed and I felt such an overwhelming and instant LOVE for him. What a relief:) And nursing has been so easy this time, and I actually am enjoying it! Macie has done great with him so far. She is ALWAYS wanting to hold him and touch him and kiss him, which gets tiresome, but is better than jealousy:) Reed and I feel so blessed that everything went so well, and want to say thank you so much for everyone who has helped us these last few days.....especially with Macie. And I want to say thank you to Reed for being so great through labor, delivery, and recovery. You are the best! 




Saturday, May 1, 2010
Branson Reed Denning
Posted by Reed, Julie , Macie, Branson & Allie at 2:32 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




12 comments:
Oh, he is so handsome!!! The kids and I all sat around and "Oooo-ed" and "Aaah-ed" at his pictures. He and Macie definitely look like a matched set. ;-)
Congratulations, Dennings!!! :-D
Oh, this is all so familiar. We started with our darling Morganne and Brennan followed a little later. With one of each, I never worried about baby gender again, and we just let them come as they might.
Congratulations.
Congrats! He is seriously so adorable! I love all his hair and the little highlights he has. I hope you're recovering well and feeling good. Let us know if there's ANYTHING you need. You know where we live :)
I can't wait to hold him! Congratulations, and I'm glad you didn't have to be induced!
I can't wait to hold him! Congratulations, and I'm glad you didn't have to be induced!
Congrats! He is so cute. I love the hair. I can just imagine the help you are going to have with the little one from Macie. What a cute family you guys have. Congratulations!!!
Congrats, he is a doll! I think we all feel the way you felt, but it never fails, you just love that baby when you see them. That is great that Macie loves him and is doing well with him.
CONGRATS!!! He is such a cutie!
Congrats! Glad everything went well. He is so cute and I love his hair! Can't wait to meet him!
I am so happy that things went so well for you. He is such a handsome little man. I also love the highlights! Please let me know if you need anything.
Oh he is so handsome!!! I'm so happy for you that the delivery went so well. Please let me know if you need anything at all. I can't wait to see him!
Ahhhh! He is just so cute! I love all that dark hair! Glad everything went well. Good luck!
Post a Comment