Today I had plans to go to a friend's baby shower. So I dropped Macie off at my In laws and hurried to the party....I always seem to be a little late when Reed's not with me. I was only like five minutes late, which I thought was pretty good, but when I drove up there were already a lot of cars there. So I ran inside and apologized for being late, and headed downstairs........little did I know that my friends had tricked me, and the baby shower was actually for me! Fake invitation and everything...how embarrassing:) I was SO CONFUSED when I got down the stairs and everyone said SURPRISE. It took a while for me to understand what was going on....pregnancy brain you know:) So then I start crying...I'll blame that on the pregnancy too. I was way shocked, and I totally didn't deserve another shower, but I also feel very LOVED. How'd I get such nice friends? Thank you to everyone who came, I am so excited for all the cute new BOY things you gave us! And thank you to Katie A., Kortney, Lindsey, Ashley, and Katie for giving me a baby shower that I wouldn't let you give me:) It was WAY NICE, and so thoughtful for you guys to do all that! Like I said....my friends are way too nice to me:) 
THE FOOD: They got Olive Garden soup and bread sticks, amazing. And this is the cake made out of diapers that Katie made!
Cake and gifts...
Opening gifts: Yeah, I know I'm not even looking at the camera, but this is the shot with the least amount of double chin:) I don't love pictures of me when I'm pregnant.
Saturday, March 13, 2010
My Friends are WAY too nice to me!
Posted by Reed, Julie , Macie, Branson & Allie at 6:49 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




5 comments:
That's awesome. I'm so glad you got some boy things. By the way, only really great people have really great friends, that's how you got them, silly!
You totally deserved it! Too bad you made us trick you to give you a shower! :) We're always looking for a good excuse for a party. Glad you had fun and got tons of cute stuff. We're so excited for you!
SO happy to do it for ya, you really did deserve it! Gonna miss you. It was a lot of fun. Can't believe we actually kept it a secret from ya.
Those are some pretty cool friends! You will be so glad you had a baby shower for this new little guy! Good luck with everything!
Glad I could come! Sad that ya'll will be moving when I am just barely getting to know you! Good luck with the new little guy!
Post a Comment