BOY!!! We are SO excited to expecting a baby BROTHER! We went to the doctor this morning and everything is still going great with our new little baby. The Ultrasound Tech said that the placenta is on the back, and that is why I'm feeling so much movement. Whew...that's a relief. I thought this one was going to be wild or something, he already seems to never stop moving! We are so excited and are looking forward to meeting this little guy in the spring!
Tuesday, December 8, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




11 comments:
So thrilled for you guys! Macie will be a great big sister. Can't wait to go shopping for the little guy.
LUCKY! Now what am I going to do with all this baby stuff? JK. I'm so excited for you! Sorry I didn't call you; totally forgot, so I'm glad you posted it! Love you!
Lucky you! That is exciting. Hope everything keeps going well.
Congrats! That is so exciting!!! Boys are so much fun!!!
So exciting! We are opposites! And let's be honest...he probably is going to be wild. He is a boy after all!
Hi there... I want to make sure that I have your correct address. Is it 4181?
Congratulations!!!!!! Macey is going to be such a good big sister and I bet Reed is extatic too! We like boys at this house! Congrats again!
JEALOUS! ;) Hope we get to see you in SLC soon!
Yay! I am really excted for you!
That's awesome!! You'll love having a boy! And Macie is such a cutie- she'll be a great big sister/mother!!!
Congrats! Congrats! Such fun news! You have such a beautiful family!
ReNee
Post a Comment