Monday, June 15, 2009

a DaY iN tHe LiFe Of MaCiE...

This little girl of mine makes me SO happy! When I take time to really play with her, every couple minutes she'll stop and give me hugs and kisses! It melts my heart:) I love those big slobbery kisses! Here are a few pictures of some things Macie likes to do...


The other day Macie kept crawling into the laundry basket, so I gave her a ride in it. She LOVED it! A little too much. Every time I would take her out she would just crawl back in and put her hands on the sides like she wanted to go again. It was so cute that I had to give her another ride. So........there were a lot of laundry basket rides that day:)


The "Lazy Susan" is a huge favorite right now. She loves to crawl in and drag everything out. But she is so cute doing it.

And of course, everyone has to have one of these dishwasher pictures, right?

Reed bought Macie this Lion and a pink blanket right before she was born. He wanted her to get attached to them because they were from him. Well........he got his wish. She doesn't have to carry them everywhere yet, but she LOVES them both. When she wakes up you can't separate her from them until she's found something else to hold her attention. This is her napping with her lion and pink blanket. Well, there you have it, a day in the life of Macie. I guess I did leave out a major part of her day, and probably her favorite....eating! Last Saturday we went to Chuck-a-Rama, and Maice thought she'd died and gone to Heaven! She ate more than I thought was possible for a baby her age! And she smiled and danced around in her seat the whole time she ate, which was the whole time we were there! Reed said her first big word would be, "Chuck-a-Rama." Haha, we love that crazy baby.

2 comments:

Calyn said...

I can't believe how big she is getting. I love her pig tails!!!

Jo said...

She is so funny! I love the picture with her cute little pigtails.